ACT Tutoring Denver
Looking for an alternative to the SAT?
Accepted by the vast majority of colleges and universities as a substitute for the SAT, the ACT provides students with an alternate format to demonstrate their standardized test taking skills. Our ACT prep programs help students to not only master the content on the ACT, but to understand the structure of the exam and test taking strategies necessary to achieve their best score.
Our ACT Tutors
- Scored in the top 2% of test takers on an official ACT exam. (Score of 32+)
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students master the ACT in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Extensive use of timed test sections to master pacing and test taking strategies.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
Denver Test Prep is typically able to provide in-home tutoring for the ACT throughout the Denver and Boulder metro areas. This includes but is not limited to the following cities and locations: Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Denver, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Parker, Superior, and Westminster. We also regularly work with families that live in cities outside of our primary service area such as Castle Rock and Evergreen. For these students, we typically arrange for sessions at a library or another quiet location that is a short commute from home.