Looking for an alternative to the SAT?
Accepted by the vast majority of colleges and universities as a substitute for the SAT, the ACT provides students with an alternate format to demonstrate their standardized test taking skills. Our ACT prep programs help students to not only master the content on the ACT, but to understand the structure of the exam and test taking strategies necessary to achieve their best score.
- Scored in the top 2% of test takers on an official ACT exam. (Score of 32+)
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students master the ACT in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Extensive use of timed test sections to master pacing and test taking strategies.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
I really liked that my tutor helped me to develop my own pace, but challenged me to increase my stamina in answering questions. In a sense, my tutor helped me feel comfortable with myself when prepping, which in turn helped relieve the nervousness that I often feel when taking tests and ultimately resulted in an improved overall score.”