Advanced techniques for Advanced Placement students.
Advanced Placement Exams (AP Exams) provide high school students with an opportunity to strengthen their college applications and potentially gain college credit. Denver Test Prep helps students to prepare for these rigorous exams through intensive instruction on test taking strategies and content areas that are needed to excel on each AP Exam.
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students master AP Exams in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
Denver Test Prep is typically able to provide in-home tutoring for AP Exams throughout the Denver and Boulder metro areas. This includes but is not limited to the following cities and locations: Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Denver, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louisville, Parker, Superior, and Westminster. We also regularly work with families that live in cities outside of our primary service area such as Castle Rock and Evergreen. For these students, we typically arrange for sessions at a library or another quiet location that is a short commute from home.
I really liked that my tutor helped me to develop my own pace, but challenged me to increase my stamina in answering questions. In a sense, my tutor helped me feel comfortable with myself when prepping, which in turn helped relieve the nervousness that I often feel when taking tests and ultimately resulted in an improved overall score.”