PSAT Tutoring Denver
Do you have what it takes to become a National Merit Scholar?
Preparing for the PSAT is an important step towards achieving your college admissions goals and can help you to get a head start on the SAT. Students take the PSAT during their junior year of high school, though many of our students will take the PSAT 10 during their sophomore year. Juniors take the PSAT each year in October. Note that only scores achieved during a student’s junior year of high school are accepted for the National Merit Scholarship competition.
Our PSAT tutoring programs help students to master the PSAT and to build the fundamentals necessary to excel on the ACT and SAT. Whether you only need a few hours of help on a specific type of question or require a full tutoring program, our expert Denver PSAT tutors can help you to reach your goals.
Our PSAT Tutors
- Experts at teaching standardized test taking strategies.
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students master the PSAT in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Extensive use of timed test sections to master pacing and test taking strategies.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
Denver Test Prep is typically able to provide in-home tutoring for the PSAT throughout the Denver and Boulder metro areas. This includes but is not limited to the following cities and locations: Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Denver, Englewood, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Parker, Superior, and Westminster. We also regularly work with families that live in cities outside of our primary service area such as Castle Rock and Evergreen. For these students, we typically arrange for sessions at a library or another quiet location that is a short commute from home.
I really liked that my tutor helped me to develop my own pace, but challenged me to increase my stamina in answering questions. In a sense, my tutor helped me feel comfortable with myself when prepping, which in turn helped relieve the nervousness that I often feel when taking tests and ultimately resulted in an improved overall score.”