SAT Tutoring Denver
Which school colors do you want to be wearing next fall?
Don’t let the SAT hold you back. Our SAT tutoring programs help high school students to master the SAT in the most efficient manner possible. Whether you only need a few hours of help on a specific type of question or require a full tutoring program, our expert SAT tutors in Denver can help you to reach your goals.
Our SAT Tutors
- Scored in the top 2% of test takers on an official SAT exam.
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students master the SAT in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Extensive use of timed test sections to master pacing and test taking strategies.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
Denver Test Prep is typically able to provide in-home tutoring for the SAT throughout the Denver and Boulder metro areas. This includes but is not limited to the following cities and locations: Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Denver, Englewood, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Parker, Superior, and Westminster. We also regularly work with families that live in cities outside of our primary service area such as Castle Rock and Evergreen. For these students, we typically arrange for sessions at a library or another quiet location that is a short commute from home.
Denver Test Prep has been one of the most rewarding and flexible experiences I’ve had with a pre-college entry test-prepping company. They have professional tutors who are friendly and cooperative, allowing for students to thrive and reach their potential beyond a test score.
I had the pleasure of working with several of their tutors throughout my Junior year in high school, and I was pleased by their expertise of the ACT test. Their one-on-one and private tutors create the perfect foundation for a higher test score.They provide students with a plethora of practice tests and time-saving tactics. Furthermore, they do not solely focus on increasing test scores, they push students to thrive academically outside of college entry tests. For example, Adam Silver is one of the tutors I have worked with, whose advanced skills exceed farther than test prepping students for ACT/SAT.”
–Annie B. via Google Reviews