Customized programs for specialized and school-specific entrance exams.
Some students may be required to take school-specific exams or less commonly administered standardized tests as part of the admissions process, such as the COOP and HSPT used by many Catholic schools. Our tutoring programs for specialized exams help students to understand the format of these tests, master unfamiliar sections, and develop the confidence they need to succeed.
- Experts at teaching standardized test taking strategies to younger students.
- Graduated from a highly selective college or university.
- Trained specifically to help students learn in a one-on-one setting.
- Available from 9am-10pm, 7 days per week to meet at your home or another location that is convenient for you.
- Customized study plans that are continually adapted to meet the evolving needs of the student.
- Careful matching of each student with a tutor that fits his or her academic requirements and personality.
- Extensive use of timed test sections to master pacing and test taking strategies.
- Focus on learning new techniques in lessons and practicing them through homework to ensure maximum efficiency in sessions.
I am very satisfied with my studying experience with Denver Test Prep. My tutor is always on time, always prepared, and always willing to work at my pace.”